Bohol Tourism Office is encouraging visitors and locals to take practical precautions against COVID-19 during their trips. The World Health Organization’s outlines for these basic practices in keeping yourself and your loved ones safe are as follows:
- Avoid travelling if you are experiencing covid19 symptoms; fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. Be prompt in alerting medical workers and be transparent in informing them your recent travel history.
- Strictly follow social distancing. Stay a meter or more away from others.
- Regular hand washing is encouraged. You can also use an alcohol-based hand-sanitizer to spray your hands as often as needed.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of dirty tissues immediately and wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with live animals. Wash your hands with soap and water if you touch live animals or animal products in markets.
- Discard single-use masks properly. If you choose to wear a single-use mask, ensure it covers your nose and mouth, avoid touching the mask, and wash your hands after removing it.
- Keep oneself healthy.
For any visitors showing symptoms of the virus — fever, cough and difficulty breathing — should immediately call for assistance. Refer to TARSIER 117 contact numbers