The provincial government of Bohol, in cooperation with Inter Agency Task Force (IATF), for COVID-19 Prevention and Control for effective communication with the public has taken steps in preventing Covid19 outbreak as listed below:
- By placing Bohol province under Community Quarantine closing all borders and issue stoppage on both international and domestic trips.
- Purchased Testing Kits and Machines to increase the targeted testing of people who are possibly infected by the virus so they can be quarantined and avoid exponential transmission.
- Set up Quarantine Areas on every local municipalities as they receive their returning constituents.
- Increased hospital preventive measures by providing them complete PPEs
- Cancellation of public and private schools, churches and non-essential activities.
- Provided food packs and other financial assistance.
Several private businesses, residential complexes and tourist accommodations have installed their own preventative measures to keep customers safe.