Where to Book and Stay
Click “Bohol AEs List” button below to download the full list of Accredited Establishments for 2023.
DOT Accredited Tourism Enterprises
Who May Apply for a DOT Accreditation?
Primary Tourism Enterprises
These are facilities and services directly related to tourism. DOT-certified primary tourism enterprises shall be periodically required to obtain accreditation from DOT to ensure the quality of its facilities and services.
List of Primary Tourism Enterprises
- Apartment Hotel
- Mabuhay Accommodation (tourist inns, motels, pension houses, and bed and breakfast, among others)
Travel and Tour Services
- Travel and Tour Agency
- Travel Agency
- Tour Operator
- Online Travel Agency
Tourist Transport Operators
- Tourist Land Transport Operator
- Tourist Water Transport Operator
- Tourist Air Transport Operator
- Motorized Banca
Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE)
- MICE Organizer
- MICE Facility/ Venue
Adventure/ Sports and Ecotourism Facilities
- Tour Guide
Secondary Tourism Enterprises
These are facilities and services that may be related to tourism. Accreditation shall be voluntary for secondary tourism enterprises that follows minimum DOT standards.
List of Secondary Tourism Enterprises
- Tourism Training Center
- Target Shooting Range
- Department Store/ Shopping Mall/ Tourist Shop/ Specialty Shop
- Farm Tourism Camp
- Gallery/ Museum
- Tourism Entertainment Complex
- Tourism Recreation Center
- Rest Area/ Restroom
- Surfing Camp
- Health and Wellness Services
- Ambulatory Clinic
- Tertiary Hospital
- Tourism Trainer
- Surfing Instructor
What are the Benefits and Incentives of Accreditation?
- Endorsement to COMELEC for exemption from liquor ban during election-related events*
- Endorsement to embassies and travel trade associations for utilization of establishment’s facilities and services.
- Being prioritized for DOT training programs
- Endorsement to international and domestic airports (if appropriate) for Issuance of Access Pass to Qualified Personnel**
- Qualification for Exemption from the United Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (UVVRP) of the Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA).***
- Endorsement to Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) for Issuance of Tourist Transport Franchise.*** Technical / Security / Facilitation Support or Assistance
*For accommodation establishments and restaurants only.
**For Tour Operators and Accommodation Establishments only.
***For Tourist Land Transport Vehicles only.
Get Started With Your Accreditation
To get started with your accreditation, visit Accreditations – DOT Corporate Site (tourism.gov.ph) to download documentary requirements for accreditation and accreditation fees.