- MGCQ: March 01 – 31, 2021
- Allowed (flights with LGU clearance)*
|Tourist Entry Requirements
- Confirmed Hotel Booking – tourists need to have a confirmed booking with an accommodation establishment (AE) located in the Municipalities of Panglao, Dauis, Anda, and Loboc which has a Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO) from the Department of Tourism (DOT) or the Ultimate Bohol Experience (UBE) Seal from the Provincial Government of Bohol.
- Locals may join the meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions (MICE) and events (wedding, reunions, anniversaries, birthdays, and similar celebrations), provided that after the said activity, they will agree to be quarantined for five (5) days and be swabbed for RT-PCR testing and that they will only be allowed to go home once a negative results of the said test is released.
- Visit to Tourism Sites – trips outside the AE may only be done thru DOT accredited travel and tour operators and only to sites which have the UBE Seal by the Provincial Government of Bohol. List of Tourism Service providers with DOT Accreditation and establishments granted by UBE Seal are posted at the Bohol Tourism website: tourism.bohol.gov.ph.
- Online Registration – Tourist must register through the Bohol Tourist Registration portal via tourism.bohol.gov.ph, registered tourists will be sent necessary information and instructions through their respective emails. A personal QR code will be assigned to each registered tourist which would serve as their electronic visitor’s ID. It is strictly mandated that there shall be no walk-in tourists.
|LSI / RETURNING RESIDENTS / ROF / OFW/ APOR / NON-APOR (Tourists or Visiting Investors and Businessmen)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Result or Saliva RT-PCR Test Result not more than seventy-two (72) hours before departure
- Children four (4) years and below are exempted from the testing requirement.
- Upon arrival, passenger will not be required to undergo quarantine and repeat testing, unless they exhibit COVID-19 symptoms.
- LGU Confirmation
Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers’ and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
*CAAP list of airports with LGU Clearance to resume commercial flights. Some airports, while allowing the resumption of commercial flights, are subject to different documentary and passenger LGU restrictions.